Area of expertise
- Bakker Barendrecht
- 30 October 2023
Of course, you cannot bear this great responsibility alone. Together with your team, you start early in the morning to make the necessary analyzes and make the correct link. You then make the necessary adjustments to the system so that each department can respond with concrete actions.
This way you ensure that our fruit and vegetables end up on more than 5 million plates in the Netherlands every day!
We ask for:
- An HBO or MBO diploma with relevant logistics experience
- Strong communication skills
- Coordinating ability and decisive decision-making
- Flexibility in working hours (shifts)
- A dynamic position in a strong team
- Good employment conditions with an indefinite contract
- 26 vacation days for full-time employment with the option to purchase additional days
- 8% holiday pay and 2% Christmas bonus on the gross annual salary
- Excellent development and career opportunities
- Possibility to participate Bakker GROEN. bag (very affordable fruit and vegetable package)
- A nice working atmosphere in a company that has been growing steadily for years!
About Bakker Barendrecht:
Bakker Barendrecht is one of the largest international fruit and vegetable companies in the Netherlands. With approximately 900 employees in the Netherlands, we do everything we can to exceed the expectations of our customers. Together we focus on quality, service level, costs, responsiveness and product specialization. Our job satisfaction largely contributes to our growth. Our services include trade, logistics services (including warehousing, packaging, ripening, transport) and knowledge center. Bakker is part of the globally operating Greenyard (annual turnover 4.6 billion euros) and also has a branch in Divisov (Czech Republic) and Boom (Belgium).